Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

1. I will continue my study of screenwriting by studying its form, history, essential components, and skills in writing one. I plan on reading more screenplays, reading more about how they are written and spending more time on trying to write them.
2. 10 hourse reading screenplays, 10 hours reading how to write them, and 10 hours writing one.
3. In the first Independent Component I familiarized myself with the lingo, the structure, etc. This time in every screenplay I read I will search for the most essential component in the written text- as with learning about how to write them. And by searching for this answer in my research I will interpret it into my EQ answers and then apply it to my original screenplay.

1 comment:

  1. Approved. Make time to get your screenplay proofread by Miller.

    ReplyDelete